Bluffton Personal Injury Lawyers
The experienced Bluffton personal injury attorneys at Stewart Law Offices are devoted to helping clients pursue justice and maximum compensation if they’ve been hurt in an accident. Our firm has represented those who’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence for more than 30 years. We’re here to stand and fight for you.
Quality, Personalized Legal Service When You Need It Most
At Stewart Law Offices, we understand how a single accident can throw your entire life into upheaval. We won’t let you feel alone during this time.
Our compassionate attorneys are committed to treating clients like family. We don’t look for quick and easy solutions to our clients’ legal matters — we fight tirelessly for them to get the compensation they deserve when they’ve been injured due to someone else’s careless actions.
We understand that hiring an attorney can feel overwhelming, especially when you’re recovering from the turmoil of an accident and wondering how to make ends meet. That’s why we offer free consultations to accident victims. You have the right to learn your legal options regardless of cost.
Our highly skilled team is well-positioned to help you. Call or contact us now to arrange your free case evaluation.
Types Of Injury Cases We Handle
Our attorneys represent clients in a wide range of personal injury claims, including:
- Workers’ compensation: No matter how safe a workplace is, employees can suffer debilitating injuries in accidents or even while performing routine tasks. These injuries can lead to costly medical bills and missed paychecks if they prevent workers from doing their jobs. Most South Carolina employees are entitled to receive workers’ compensation benefits to help with the costs of medical care and lost income. Our attorneys can help through the complex application process and represent you at hearings and appeals before the S.C. Workers’ Compensation Commission.
- Car accidents: Reckless drivers make it incredibly dangerous to be on the road. Distracted drivers, drunk drivers, and aggressive drivers cause tragic accidents and make innocent people suffer every day. Our knowledgeable car accident attorneys can help ensure negligent drivers are held accountable.
- Truck accidents: Truck accidents cause catastrophic damage and leave people critically injured because the vehicles are massive compared to passenger cars. Yet getting fair compensation to cover these injuries can be challenging. Multiple parties can be held liable in truck accidents, and each party’s insurance company will try to pass the blame. A truck accident attorney can sort through this confusing process and help gather the evidence needed to fight for your rights.
- Boating accidents: When you’re on the water, a leisurely outing can quickly turn into a disastrous accident. Vacationers and sailors alike can be injured in fishing vessels, speed boats, and jet skis. Getting compensation for these crashes is complex because separate rules and regulations govern any accident that happens at sea. Having a skilled boating accident attorney is critical to protecting your rights.
- Motorcycle accidents: Bikers can suffer life-threatening injuries in crashes because motorcycles are so much smaller than other vehicles and offer much less protection. However, many people see motorcyclists as reckless adventure seekers, which can make it difficult for motorcycle drivers to get fair compensation for their injuries. It’s vital to have a prepared motorcycle accident attorney who can help fight through this prejudice and stand up for your rights.
- Wrongful death: Any fatality is unbearable, but it’s especially painful if someone else’s negligent actions caused your loved one’s death. While nothing can make up for the loss of a loved one, survivors in wrongful death cases might be eligible for compensation to cover pain and suffering, funeral bills and lost wages. Our dedicated wrongful death lawyers can help pursue damages to cover these financial burdens so the bereaved can focus on recovering from such as tragic loss.
- Medical malpractice: Our lives often depend on the competent care of medical professionals, so it’s vital that they behave responsibly and do everything they can to protect us. When doctors and nurses are negligent, the results can be deadly. If you think that you were injured due to a healthcare worker’s malpractice, you need experienced legal counsel to gather evidence to support your claim for maximum compensation.
- Nursing home abuse: When you entrust a nursing home to care for your loved one, you expect that they will provide a safe environment with qualified professionals. Unfortunately, nursing homes sometimes hire employees who have little training or interest in caring for others. If your loved one suffered a physical or emotional injury because of a nursing home’s negligence, a skilled nursing home abuse attorney can help make sure the at-fault parties are held accountable.
Courts Serving Bluffton
Our attorneys are qualified to represent accident victims in both state and federal courts. Local resources in Bluffton include:
- Bluffton Municipal Court
- Beaufort County Court
- Charleston Federal Courthouse
- Waties Waring Judicial Center
If you were in a motor vehicle accident in Bluffton and police were called to the scene, it’s important to get a copy of the official accident report from law enforcement.
Getting medical care should always be your priority if you’ve been injured in an accident. If you didn’t see a doctor after your accident, it’s important to get medical attention as soon as possible to have your injuries evaluated.
Three Decades of Standing Up For Accident Victims
Victims of accidents suffer all types of losses — from physical injuries and medical expenses to property damage and crippling emotional strain. But dealing with the aftermath of your accident doesn’t have to be unbearable. Victims have legal options and are often entitled to payment to help ease these burdens.
At Stewart Law Offices, our experienced Bluffton personal injury lawyers can answer your questions and evaluate your claim during a free consultation. You won’t pay a fee unless we help recover compensation for your case.*
Don’t wait to get the justice you deserve. Let our trusted Bluffton personal injury lawyers work for you. Call us today at 866-465-7851, chat live or fill out an online contact form to set up a free consultation.
About Bluffton, S.C.
With its population growing by nearly 900 percent since 2000, Bluffton is one of the fastest-growing municipalities in South Carolina. The town attracts employers and job seekers with its prime location, universities, soothing green spaces, and burgeoning arts sector.
The gorgeous Lowcountry town attracts residents and tourists alike. Situated between Hilton Head and Savannah, the town’s tree-filled lanes, southern charm, fishing holes, historic sites, and delicious restaurants have won recognition by the Huffington Post, who named it the #1 non-beach getaway.
Driving Directions To Our Offices
Stewart Law Offices has five locations throughout the Carolinas. The office closest to Bluffton is at 15 Sams Point Road, Suite 109, Beaufort, S.C. 29907, just off the Sea Island Parkway.
From the North: Take I-95 South and Exit 33 for U.S. 17 North (toward Beaufort). Continue on U.S. 17 North and then merge onto U.S. 21 South (Trask Parkway). Stay on U.S. 21 Business, which will become Boundary Street. Once you reach Sams Point Road, turn left and our building will be on the left.
From the South: Take I-95 North and Exit 8 to merge onto U.S. 278 East (toward Beaufort). After you exit, turn left on Argent Boulevard, then turn left on S.C. 170 East. Next, turn right onto S.C. 128, and then veer slightly right on Parris Island Gateway, which becomes Ribaut Road. Next, turn right on U.S. 21 South (Ladys Island Drive) and continue until Sams Point Road. After you turn, our building will be on the left.
From the East: Head west on U.S. 21 North (Sea Island Parkway). From there, turn right on Sams Point Road, and our building will be on the left.
From the West: From U.S. 17 North/U.S. 278 West, turn right onto State Road South 27-29 (Smiths Crossing). Continue onto S.C. 336 East, then turn right on S.C. 462 East. From there, turn left on Snake Road, then turn left on S.C. 170 East. Next, turn right onto S.C. 128, then veer slightly right onto Parris Island Gateway. Continue onto Ribaut Road. Turn right onto U.S. 21 South (Ladys Island Drive). Stay on U.S. 21 until you see Sams Point Road. From there, our building will be on the left.