Christian Gerencir is passionate about helping those that aren’t able to help themselves. He is motivated to fight from beginning to end to make sure victims and their families receive the compensation they deserve due to injuries caused by others. Christian represents victims of on-the-job injuries and workers’ compensation claims, car wrecks, tractor-trailer accidents, and other personal injury claims.
Growing up in rural West Virginia, Christian found his calling early on for helping others. He was involved in Habitat for Humanity where he helped rebuild numerous homes for those who were struggling. That sense of fulfillment he received from helping others was the beginning of his journey in helping others through the legal system. Christian graduated from High Point University in 2013 and received his law degree from Charlotte School of Law in 2017. He received his Bar Admission to North Carolina immediately thereafter in 2017, and in West Virginia in 2018, and is currently in the process of working towards his Bar Admission to South Carolina.
When Christian is not in the courtroom, he enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife, Samantha. You’ll often find them at the park playing fetch with their 2 dogs, Beau and Gino. It is important to know that Christian is also a Carolina Panthers fan! If you are injured and need a lawyer who is committed to fighting for you through this difficult time, contact Injury Lawyer Christian Gerencir and the legal team at Stewart Law Offices.
Christian Gerencir, Licensed in NC & WV, based in the Charlotte, NC office.
- Charlotte School of Law,
- High Point University, 2013
- North Carolina Bar, 2017
- West Virginia Bar, 2018
- American Association For Justice
- North Carolina Advocates For Justice
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- “If you want to avoid headaches with your workers’ compensation case. You better contact Stewart law office, my experience with Christian and Gaby (office in Charlotte NC)was very smooth. keep up the great work!” – Anibal Madrid
- “In 2019 I broke my leg on the job leaving me out of work and unable to walk. Nobody from workers comp insurance would return my phone call. I felt powerless and overwhelmed by the situation I was in. When I made the phone call to the Stewart Law office it changed everything! My attorney Christian came to my house the same day and assured me he would take care of everything and he did exactly what he said he would do. I would recommend Christian and Andrea to anyone who is in need of help. Thank you, guys, so much for everything you did for me and my family.” – Andrew Rawls