Meet Attorney Sam Bass:
“I fight my hardest on every case. Each client’s case is the most important one to them. That means it’s the most important one to me, too. They all need me to do everything in my power to help them get justice, and I take extreme pride in following through on that commitment.”
– Sam Bass
Sam Bass is a pillar of his profession who continues to wow his clients at every turn. Sam sets himself apart and has earned the reputation as a highly successful personal injury attorney. He is licensed to practice law in South Carolina as well as multiple federal courts. He concentrates on representing victims of cars accidents, tractor trailer accidents, motorcycle accidents, and workers compensation claims. Inspired by the injustices he’s seen large insurance companies and corporations attempt, Attorney Sam Bass makes it his mission to hold them accountable and seek justice for his clients.
Sam earned his Juris Doctor from University of South Carolina School of Law in 2008, after an impressive undergraduate and post graduate experience. Upon graduating from Washington & Lee University with a Bachelor of Arts degree, Sam combined his love for travel and service by teaching English to preschoolers in Taiwan. After completion of law school Sam was awarded a full scholarship by the Ministry of Education to study Chinese at National Taiwan University. It is this kind of well-rounded experience, patience, and superb communication skills that make Sam a worthy attorney of the people.
Sam has tried a diverse range of cases as both a prosecutor and in private practice. This versatile courtroom attorney learned from experience that his most important fight is for you, the individual. His passion to fight for the rights of victims and prevent those victims from being steam-rolled, strong-armed and bullied by insurance companies led him to join Stewart Law Offices, LLC in 2015.
When Sam is not hard at work fighting for the rights of his clients, you are likely to find him at home in the kitchen whipping up his famous Rigatoni Bolognese for his wife Elizabeth and twin toddlers Hal and Eleanor. Though he spends the majority of his days working hard for his clients, his most cherished part of each day is tucking in his precious little ones while reading their favorite bedtime stories.
If you have been injured and need help, Attorney Sam Bass and the legal team at Stewart Law Offices, LLC are here to win you the compensation and justice you deserve.
Bar Admissions and Courts
- South Carolina, 2009
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2010
- Member of the South Carolina Bar House of Delegates
- 7th Circuit Representative of the Young Lawyers Division, 2015-2017
- Graduate of the South Carolina Bar Leadership Academy, 2015
- Recognized by the South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division for his dedication and support
- Honored as a Top 40 Under 40 attorney by The National Trial Lawyers
Honors and Associations
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Spartanburg County Bar
- American Association for Justice
- Injured Workers’ Advocates
- Hope Center for Children Patron’s Society
- Rotary Club of Spartanburg
- Ballet Spartanburg
- Washington & Lee Alumni Association, Spartanburg Chapter, Past President
- Washington & Lee University, B.A., 2003
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., 2008
Principal Office – 409 South Pine Street, Spartanburg, South Carolina 29302
Legal talk is often complex, and to the untrained ear it can sound like a completely different language. Luckily for you, the attorneys at Stewart Law Offices, LLC are here to provide simple, easy-to-understand definitions for some common legal terms which you might have heard. Acquittal: A...
Stewart Law Offices, LLC is here for you when it counts. Read through this list of frequently asked questions to learn more about our firm and the legal services we provide. If you still have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 866-783-9278.What type of cases does Stewart Law Offices, LLC...