As a Charlotte native and the son of a lawyer himself, Beau discovered his calling for law at a young age and took off running with a successful career. Upon graduating with a prestigious summa cum laude recognition from North Carolina State University in 2004, Beau attended the University of South Carolina School of Law and earned his Juris Doctor in 2008. There he earned a coveted position on the editorial board of the South Carolina Law Review. As the longest standing legal publication in South Carolina, Beau quickly gained experience both in publishing and analyzing the law. Beau brought this experience to the start of his law career by serving as a law clerk to Federal Court Judge Graham C. Mullen in Charlotte. By gaining perspective in federal litigation and seeing cases from a judge’s perspective, Beau developed valuable skills that he brings to his practice today.
Following his federal court position, Beau practiced criminal defense, family law, and personal injury law in Charlotte and the surrounding areas. During this time, he developed a strong passion to fight for injured victims. He wanted to make a difference by helping those that needed it most. He made that his focus and refined his skills in litigating cases with jury trials, motion hearings, and settlement negotiations. Beau brings a fierce tenacity and unrelenting focus to his clients that makes him stand out as the person you want in your corner. He devotes his attention to fighting for victims of personal injury including automobile and tractor trailer accidents, motorcycle accidents, workplace injuries, boating and jet ski accidents, and medical malpractice. Beau fights for injury victims in both North Carolina and South Carolina.
Being that Beau enjoys the “thrill of the hunt,” it’s no surprise that in his spare time he can be found “reeling one in” on the Santee-Cooper Lakes. He recently caught a 7.2 pound largemouth bass and is currently on the hunt for his next big catch.
Beau has been a valued member of Stewart Law Offices, LLC for close to a decade and is ready to fight hard to get you the justice you deserve. If you have been injured and need help, contact Beau and the legal team at Stewart Law Offices, LLC for a free, no obligation consultation at 866-STEWART.
Bar Admissions and Courts
- North Carolina, 2008
- South Carolina, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Western District of North Carolina, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina, 2012
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina, 2014
- Named by Charlotte Business Journal as one of Charlotte's "People on the Move" 2010
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum†
- Member of the Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Member of the North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Auto Torts and Workers Compensation Section
- South Carolina Injured Workers Advocates
- Member of the Arts Council of Charlotte
- Lancaster SC BassMasters
- North Carolina State University, B.A., 2004
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., 2008