Our Personal Injury Lawyers Are Ready To Serve
Personal Injury Service Areas
OUR INJURY ATTORNEYS SERVE IN CHARLOTTE, COLUMBIA, BEAUFORT* AND CITIES ACROSS SOUTH CAROLINA AND PORTIONS OF NORTH CAROLINA
Whether you endured an auto wreck, were a victim of medical malpractice or need assistance filing for workers compensation, our injury attorneys are always ready to represent you. We assist injury victims in Gastonia, Charlotte and surrounding areas in North Carolina as well as across the Upstate, Midlands and by appointment only in Lowcountry South Carolina.
Our injury lawyers have years of successful experience with personal injury law. Owner Brent P. Stewart has practiced law for 24 years and is a member of The Million Dollar Advocates Forum* in recognition for his ability to achieve verdicts and settlements worth one million dollars or more. Beau Wilder, Jenna W. Garraux, Tyler Bathrick, and Sam Bass all have significant legal experience and provide effective representation for injury victims.
Our lawyers can also represent you if your case requires federal litigation. Our attorneys are licensed to practice in federal courts throughout the area, and attorney Beau Wilder served as a clerk for a federal court judge before starting his trial practice.
North Carolina and South Carolina Areas Our Injury Lawyers Serve
Stewart Law Offices, LLC, has locations to serve injury victims in these areas:
Upstate South Carolina
- Rock Hill – Our injury attorneys have an office in Rock Hill, which is located near the border between North Carolina and South Carolina and is just south of Charlotte.
- Spartanburg – The county seat of Spartanburg County is located just east of Greenville near the north border of South Carolina.
Midlands South Carolina
- Columbia – One of our offices is located in the heart of South Carolina in Columbia.
Lowcountry South Carolina
- Beaufort* – Stewart Law Offices, LLC has an office in Beaufort*, which is conveniently located in southern South Carolina near Charleston. Consultations at this location are by appointment only.
- Charlotte – Our attorneys provide legal representation for the residents of the largest city in North Carolina.
If you are located near one of these areas and need legal support, we are always prepared to provide you with important attorney advice about serious personal injuries.
Speak to an Injury Lawyer Near You
Our injury lawyers represent victims across South Carolina and parts of North Carolina. If you were hurt and you need to know how to get compensation to pay for medical expenses, lost wages and other damages, call our office today for a free consultation about your situation.
Legal talk is often complex, and to the untrained ear it can sound like a completely different language. Luckily for you, the attorneys at Stewart Law Offices, LLC are here to provide simple, easy-to-understand definitions for some common legal terms which you might have heard. Acquittal: A...
Stewart Law Offices, LLC is here for you when it counts. Read through this list of frequently asked questions to learn more about our firm and the legal services we provide. If you still have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 866-783-9278.What type of cases does Stewart Law Offices, LLC...